Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Welcome to.....





MY MESS!!!! The "welcome" sign was another hobby lobby clearance find, at only 39 cents I couldn't leave it there. I had so much fun making this.

I have this sitting on my desk. Its very fitting too, you should see what my area looks like after about 30 minuets of me being in there.


I also picked up some really cute paper mache star boxes at hobby lobby too(do you see a theme here) I painted them and then heat embossed the pop out stars and the lid


My cousin just had a baby girl the other day and so I made her a picture frame from another find at hobby lobby. This was so much fun. I don't usually get to make things in pretty pinks with flowers and pearls. I am really happy with this one.

Last but not least, this was done for a challenge over on ning. We were challenged to take a container that was from something our child had used(formula containers, baby food jars stuff like that) Well Alex is to big for that stuff, so I used an empty can of cheesy pringles(his favorite chips)

No comments: