These are my first attempts at altering acrlyic blocks and canvas', and I must say I am very very pleased with how they turned out. The acrlyic block was super easy, and I plan on making more. To adhear the photo to the back of the block I used thermo-web and made the whole thing a giant sticker. I used black staz -on for the flourishes and rub-ons for the numbers.
First I wanted to say thank you to Diane Davies. She sent me this stamped image that she had found at hobby lobby(i think). I have been wanting to make a canvas but could never find the "right" image for it. This is now hanging in my scrap room and is one of my favorite things that I have made. I started by painting the whole canvas chocolate brown. I then added the papers using modge podge.
I used stampin up chalks and blender pens to color in the image. I used the same chocolate paint by making memories to add to the edge of the image. The flourishes were cut using the making memories slice and the basics 3 card.
I wanted to add some more color so I used glue dots. I put them down randomly on the brown and then I dusted them with more chalk, and added light green bling to the top.
To finish it off I layered some flowers and added to the corner. I am really please with how these turned out
Till next time.....Happy scrapping