Friday, November 7, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy


WOW, I havn't written in a while. I have been super with the kids that I watch during the day.
I did how ever get a few things done this week. My Mom and Dad bought me the Slice by Making Memories so that has help get my MOJO back.(I was in a slump for a bit) Let me tell you that thing is great!!!! I have gotten a few things done this week.


Here is the LO that I did for when we went apple picking. I am really happy with this one. The apples are cut using the slice

For some reason this one keeps on flipping when I try and post and I am just too tired to figure it out(renee did you jinx me???) This is for my moms album

Here is Belle. The flowers and the tag were also cut using the slice. This is also for my moms book

I have also just finished making alexs birthday invites(all 32 of them) He wants a Pirate party and this is what I was able to come up with. I am really happy with these too(and alexs loves them) The stars were also cut using the slice

Last but not least here are the kids all dressed up and ready to go trick-or-treating. Alex had so much fun with his sisters. This is the first time they have all been together on Halloween(they are usually at their moms house for halloween) The kids had a blast and at the end of the night I gave them silly string to play with . They all had a blast.

Thats it for now I am off to bed.

No comments: