Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Greatest show on earth




Ringling Brothers Barnum and Baily Circus...THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH....and let me tell you it sure is. This is the second time that alex has been to the circus with his Papa. It was something that my dad did with my sister and I every year when we were younger and I am glad that I can do it with my kids.
When we got there we were able to take alex down to the arena and he could meet clowns, and we saw an elephant paint a picture, and some of the motor cycles that they used in the show. He was amazed and the show hasn't even started yet.
We go back up to get to our seats and of course no circus would be compleate without a light up toy. Alex picked one with motor cycles. I watched my sons eyes light up with pure joy as the show began. He loved it all...everything was so cool. We saw lots of things that were amazing. A man walked upside down in mid-air with no safty(think of when they walk the tight rope...except this was upside down and kinda like monkey bars for your feet) We saw a motorcycle ride the tight rope and spin a compleate 360 degree circle. We also saw 7 motor cycles ride in a giant metal ball.
We had so much fun. Poor alex was tired though and he couldnt make it through the whole show and he missed the last 10 min, but he didn't care, he has been talking about it since sunday morning.
I will do post in a little while with some of my scrappy realated things(since this is called kathys scrap chat)
MAY ALL YOUR DAYS BE CIRCUS DAYS!!!!


No comments: