Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Newest creations and my design team LO













I have been very busy this month. I have made 12 ornaments(3 of the ones shown and 9 others that I will post a pic of later) and a few LOs. I also made my christmas cards, I saw how to make them on a blog that I follow by dawn griffith. I have done more LOs but I have to take pictures of them again. All of the pictures are posted in my ning page found here
If you are not apart of our lets scrap ning group apply and join. We have lots of things going on there, weekly challenges, weekly tutorials and lots of little games. I will be hosting another round of simon says soon...so if you havent already join and tell them that Kathy sent you...here is the link again Lets Scrap on ning
Hope to see you there
(by the way...when I took the picture of the batter up LO it was the right way...for some reason blogger keeps flipping it when I upload it and I am way to lazy to figure it out..lol)

No comments: