Sunday, September 14, 2008

My new way to store ribbon




I was blog surfing one day and I saw this awesome idea to store the ribbon that you get by the yard(please forgive me I can not remember the blog I lifted this from or I would put the original link in) The lady that came up with this is a genius. All you do is wrap the ribbon around an "old fashioned" clothes pin and secure it with a a peralized pin. The lady that originally did this had all of her ribbon divided into clear glass jars, and it looked so pretty. I hope to do that eventually but for now all of them are in a clear storage tub. Let me tell you, I just love this idea. It really helped me to condense all of my ribbon into one place. I didn't realize how much ribbon I had untill I did this, I had enough ribbon to cover about 95 cloths pins

No comments: