Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Its about time....




I have finally gotten down to my "cave" and have been able to create some things. Last night I made a birthday gift for a friend. She really likes candles so I made her one. I took a stamp and stamped it many times onto tissue paper. Then I cut it out and using my heat gun and a piece of wax paper I created my design. I added small pearls to the center of the little flowers and poof the candle was done. To decorate the holder I just used wonder tape to ad hear my ribbon and I added a charm. I really like how it turned out and I think she will too.


I was also finally able to make something for me. I have been making so many Christmas gifts lately that I haven't had time to make much for myself. I went to hobby lobby last night and I picked up a paper mache cube ornament for 21 cents(80%off). You can't beat that. I covered it in paper and added some fun stuff and poof a really cute accessory for my desk.

Thanks for looking....happy scrappin'

No comments: