Monday, January 19, 2009

Almost done altering


I only have one more picture frame to go....YAY!!!! Here are the things that I have been working on. I have made 2 boxes, 50 magnets, 6 key chains(that will be used as tags for my bags when I go to a crop)

Here are the boxes that I made. The blue/purple one is for me, and the black one is for my mom.


The blue one was made using papers and die cuts from a die cuts with a view stack. I wanted to get rid of it and this was the perfect way to use them up.





The cutouts for the black one were all done using the slice(I love that thing)

I made these magnets using the crystals(or marbles what ever you want to call them) that you can get at Michael's that are flat on the bottom. I punched a circle, glued it to the bottom ,and then added a magnet. I love how easy they are and make a really quick gift. Last but not least are the key chains that I made. I found them in the dollar section at target. The back pops out so that you can personalize it. I decorated the front and then one the back I added my phone numbers. I am going to add them to my bags when I go to crops.

1 comment:

Beate said...

Oh, I just adore the glass marble magnets. That is such a neat idea! I'm an altering freak too :) lol