Thursday, May 17, 2012

Remember and Enjoy...

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
SO I don't get to scrapbook a lot anymore :(. Every time I try and sit down at my desk Nicholas thinks its time for him to play with mommy's papers too. So starting last fall my neighbor and I have been going to my sister-in-laws scrapbook retreats. Every few months I get 3 days of uninterrupted scrapbook time!! I love that I can get lost in the paper and enjoy scrapping again. But I am also almost 2 years behind on my books...Ahhhhhhhh. This is not like me and its driving me nuts! So I decided at the last retreat that I was going to be getting back to the basics. I just want to get the pictures on the page and journal...after all to me the handwritten part on every layout telling the story about my pictures is the most important thing. Over the next few days I am going to be post some of my favorite layouts that I have made at the last couple of retreats. I am also going to try and post layouts from my phone while I am there. Thank you for stopping by today...P.S check back often...I have something pretty cool coming up that I will post as soon as I can!

No comments: