Sunday, May 20, 2012

One of my favorite layouts

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
I love this layout!These pictures were taken moments after Nicholas was born. It is also the first layout that I have ever done that had a shaped paper as the base. I really like how it turned out. I happened to get this paper at the scrapbook expo(held every year in St. Charles IL near the end of August)and I am glad that I bought it...and for about .25 cents, it was worth going out of my comfort zone a bit. I wish that there were more clearance papers there last year, but I guess that it is a blessing that they didn't because I have way to much paper(I may have a problem..haha) A little info about the items used: the flower was made by my dear friend Celina, the chipboard letters at the bottom were bought at Archivers about 6 years ago. They were ugly colors and I think I paid a dollar for a box. I peeled the colored part off and inked them with a lighter shade of blue and the covered them with glossy accents. I also did the same thing for the chipboard swirls. Thanks for peeking in today!

No comments: