Monday, May 28, 2012

I made it to the paper!!

OK...so here it is...my BIG NEWS!! About 2 weeks ago I received an email from a freelance reporter at the Naperville Sun Newspaper. She said that she came across my blog while surfing the net, and was wondering if she could do a story about mine. At first I could not believe it. I mean the email came through at 11pm at night, I thought that it was a scam. So I showed my husband and asked him to Google her. Well it was not a scam. This lady writes about authors of local blogs in Naperville. I emailed her back and a day later I was giving my interview... here is the final product...(click on the link below my photo)
Blog Love: Kathy Raymundo Finds Her Love For Scrap Chat! Thank you to everyone that reads my blog!! Have a wonderful Memorial Day and don't forget to thank a solider!!

No comments: