Thursday, February 16, 2012

The petfect hand lotion

I know that there are homemade recipes all over the internet. This is one that I found through Pinterest. You can find the original post HEREhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
I changed it up a bit and used the 27oz size of lotion and I used the vanilla oatmeal scent. I also only used 1/2 a the jar of Vaseline.
I made this with my son for him to give as gifts for the holidays. I will suggest that you use a mixer, you get a nice smooth texture. I have made a total of 3 batches since December.
This lotion has helped get rid of both my boys eczema, its also does wonders for hands and feet...try it out and let me know what you think!!

P.S everything can be found at Walmart, I also added a bit of vanilla oil to our batch you can find it at hobby lobby


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: