Monday, February 20, 2012

Key chains/luggage tags

So next weekend I am going to a scrapbook weekend. I pack all my stuff up and get a nice quiet weekend away with my good friend Julie and 25 other women. BUT....packing up all of mt stuff requires me to label them, don't wanna loose a bag(GASP) I like pretty things. I did not want to go using the old freebie luggage tags that I have been using, I wanted to make something that was colorful(my bags are almost all black) and fun. SO I looked around pinterest...and found a cute tutorial. I loved the idea it looked easy, but I still needed to put my info on it some how. So I took a trip to Joanns and got the other supplies that I needed and then looked around in the remnant bin and I found some clear vinyl. PERFECT! It would work great...



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4


So I followed her directions. I ironed on a K to the front and just added the extra layer of the vinyl to the back, and that's it! I made a total of 12..6 for me with a K and 6 for Julie with a J. They look super cute! Try it and post a link I would love to see

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is exactly what I am looking for to put on my kids book bags and lunch boxes. Thanks!