Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cover for my nook

Let me start by saying...I LOVE MY NOOK!! I take that thing everywhere. So of course I need something really cute to put it in. Now for the sad part...I have a First Generation nook and since they are not making them anymore you can't get cute accessories for them, so that means I must make my own (bummer I know ) So I have looked through pinterest and have found a few. I made one and didn't like how it turned out. Then I made this one and I just love it. I found THIS tutorial. I have to say this is one of the easiest to follow. I love how simple mine is. I also did not have hair elastics(I have a house full of boys)so I used elastic instead. Again I could not get blogger to do what I want so I can't get the photo of the inside to load...I will try again later. But it looks just like the one that the lady did .




Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: