Wednesday, March 25, 2009

When good kids go bad.....



Soooooo....this is what I walked into Friday afternoon when I went to go and wake up the kids(they were supposed to be sleeping) from their nap. All my make up, everything thing that I own was smeared onto by bed. A whole tube of toothpaste was smeared onto my bed(its now minty fresh and has no cavity's..lol)




All my Blush and eye shadows were smashed into my blankets and my carpet...waterproof and regular mascara were "painted" onto my night stand

The bathroom was hit too. The little girl took EVERYTHING out of the cabinet and threw it everywhere. She opened a whole bag of cough drops and threw the wrappers on the floor and put all the drops on my bed.

Friday was definitely an interesting day

1 comment:

Simply Jessabells said...

Oh no, was anything ruined. I hope not. Oh kids, never a moments break.