Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crazy couple of weeks



Well let me say that this post will be all over the place.
One of the coolest things happened for me on April fools day...I got to meet RENEE in person. Her husband Tim, their son Sean and Renee were on their way to Colorado and made a pit stop off in Chicago to spend the night. It was one of the coolest things to ever happen to me. Renee and I have been talking online and on the phone for sometime now and we had always talked about how cool it would be to meet in person. Let me tell you it was! I hope that one day I can go to CO to see her ;-)

Next, it wouldn't be Chicago if there wasn't crazy weather in the middle of spring. We got a little less than an inch of snow on April 6Th. It was a very heavy wet snow and it weighed all the trees down. It did look pretty, but I was glad when it all melted.


While I was waiting for Renee to arrive I made this key rack. Rob and I have been looking for about a week and had no luck finding anything. This started out as a picture frame and a bit of paper and paint later, it made the best key rack. I am really happy with how this turned out!(do you like it too??? Shoot me an e-mail and we will talk kmundo@ymail.com)

Last but not least, I have finally made a LO. It has been over a month since I made an actual LO and I am very happy with how it turned out. Only 5 more LO's and I am all finished with 2009!

No comments: