Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happenings in my world


Well it has been a busy month here at our house. First off we will be moving into our new house on Sunday March 15Th. I am so excited. SO I will be busy packing all week so I thought that I would post some of what I have been making.
I have made tons of stuff but due to certain obligations I can not post them till later so please be sure to check back often to see what secrets I have up my sleeve :)
I have had the chance to make 2 layouts so far this month.

This is one of the kids first time sledding in 2008. Alex had never been on a big hill before and he had so much fun learning the ropes from his big sisters.

Sneak peek: OK I cant show you the whole LO because its for the design team(check back at the end of the month) But i wanted to show you that I made my own rub-ons. The title was made using my computer and a transparency. I will post the tutorial next week when our ning group has the crop(so check back for that)

Congratulations Kristina and Dave!! They got married last Saturday and this is the picture frame that I made them. I really love how it turned out!!

1 comment:

Deana said...

CONGRATS on your upcoming move! Love your new LO's too!

Just wanted to say THANKS for the stamped cupcake cards.... planning to use them soon! :-)

Hope all is well with you...

Hugs... ♥