Sunday, February 22, 2009

I have been busy again


Well I have been busy this week making gifts and cards for birthdays and thank you gifts. The cards above are my favorite!! I stamped in versamark ink and embossed with Black powder. I really like how they turned out and I think that this card will defiantly be one of my go to cards.

This is the birthday card that I made for Benjamin's 2nd birthday. Not much to it. The gifts and balloons are 3d..I used lots of pop-dots on the card


Well its Cherie's birthday today(happy birthday girl!!) so I of course made her a present. This is one of them...it was supposed to be a cupcake but I think that it looks more like a planter box...but I love it no matter what!


I also altered some picture frames this week. The big one is for Cherie and the 2 smaller ones are for other people.

Last but not least I have made another stamped candle. They are super easy to make and make a quick gift.That's all for now. I am off to go scrapping at Cherie's house...its time to break in her new scrapping room :) Happy Sunday everyone

1 comment:

Lori said...

Kathy you are so talented! I really love the 2 cards at the top of the post! They are great!