Thursday, February 12, 2009

Recent Project and 5 new Layouts

Well I have been super busy these past couple of weeks, but I have gotten quite a bit accomplished. First I have made these cute little wall hangings(pictured above and below) I got the stamps at Hobby Lobby for dirt cheep and I just had to get them. But now what do I do with them. I made these little wall hangings from coasters(thank you Diana). They are covered in paper, and embellished with beads, bling, wire, and handmade flowers. The one above started out saying "I love him more than anything except shopping of course" I X'd out the shopping and put scrapping(hehehe) The second one(below) says"my idea of cleaning is to sweep the room with a glance" I just love how they came out. I made 4 of each 1 set for me and I gave a set to each of the girls in my scrapbooking group

Do you like these? I would love to make them for you. For 5 dollars each and 3.00 for shipping and handling I will make you some. Shoot me an e-mail alexsmom12403@yahoo.com and we can work put the details.
On to the LO's


Pumpkin carving: PP from target Cs is DCWV. I hand stitched the buttons and used my sewing machine on the edges

Halloween 2008, PP from target and creating memories, embellishment from archivers bats hand cut from PP, stitching using the machine too(i finally fixed my machine YAY)

A haunting we will go: PP from target and creating memories and some other stuff from my stash.

Its all about me: this was done for Celina's Simon Says game during our crop on the ning group. Its from Isabella's 13th birthday.

Tis the season: all of the paper is from a DCWV glitter Christmas stack and the matching CS stack.

Till next time...Happy scrappin'

1 comment:

Simply Jessabells said...

Awesome girl, your so creative, can you send some of that mojo my way.