Sunday, July 25, 2010

A few Layouts





Ok these are a few of my recent favorites from the last time that I have scrapbooked.(sorry that the all boy is on its side. For some reason blogger keeps on flipping it and I am tired of trying to fix it) It has been so long since I have sat down with my paper cutter and tape, and boy do I miss it. I can't wait for school to start so that I can scrap during the baby's nap time. Things have been super busy this summer. Alex is taking swim lessons and has come so far this year. He can go underwater without holding his nose, and he can do the doggie paddle(this is big because my child wouldn't even get in the water without floats on his arms, so I could forget about him going under water willingly lol) Nicholas has started to eat rice cereal(he is 10 weeks) and he is sleeping through the night(most of the time). I can't believe that summer is almost over. Till next time

No comments: