Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some exciting news...

Have you been wondering where I have been? I have been working my butt off BECAUSE i have started my own business. I will be opening an Esty.com site soon so please stay tuned. I am very excited and have been working as much as I can to make things.
IMG_1655
I have been making light bulbs,
IMG_1667
plaques,
IMG_1668
and many, many frames.
I will also be selling lots of other things...such as...candles, and coasters and trivets and ornaments and decorations for Christmas. But stay tuned for more on that.


Some other exciting news is that I got to meet one of my scrapping friends this past weekend.
IMG_1691
I have only ever talked to her when we are scrapping and we are using the web cams. It was so much fun to get to hang out and IN PERSON!!! Thank you Celina I had a blast this weekend.

Stay tuned for more!

No comments: